Need to Order More Condoms?
Are you a business or organization looking to order more male condom inventory? Click here.
Free female condoms are available for health clinics and community based organizations to give to their clients. The County encourages providers to participate in a brief, free training that can be given at your agency prior to receiving condoms. For more information, email email@example.com or call 213-744-3304.
Learn how your organization or business can benefit and participate as a free condom distributor
We invite you to be a valued local outlet that residents can rely on to obtain free condoms on behalf of the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s Division of HIV and STD Programs. Becoming a partner in this initiative will help us to increase condom use, drive awareness of HIV and STD prevention, and provide information about HIV/AIDS and STD treatment and care to residents of Los Angeles County. This effort is funded by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
As an “official” condom distribution partner, your organization or business will receive the following benefits at no charge:
We will help market your organization or business!
Throughout the year, L.A. County will promote the L.A. Condom program via radio, outdoor advertising, T.V., Internet, and through local events and social media channels. The goal will be to educate residents on the program and the availability of free condoms at select locations.
In addition to being listed here at www.lasexsymbol.com, your location will be an integral part of our marketing, included in links on:
- L.A. County’s Resource Website
- L.A. Condom’s Facebook Page
- At events throughout L.A. County
- On custom collateral pieces (flyers, hand-outs, wallet cards, etc.)
We will provide free display kits for condoms!
This kit will include but not be limited to:
- See-through table top container to house condoms
- Posters for display in high traffic areas inside your establishment
- Collateral material, including background on the program and information about condom use (English and Spanish versions available)
- 2,000 condoms in the initial order with the ability to order more as needed online.
We will provide free condoms!
If you choose to become a long-term condom provider, our goal is to make it easy to replenish your supply of condoms:
- You will be able to order condoms using our short online order form at any time;
- The condoms will be directly shipped to your establishment; and
- You will be provided a local contact to call for information, questions or concerns.
In order to participate with us as a distribution partner, we ask that you be willing to commit to this program for a minimum of six months. Once you receive the condoms, we ask that you make sure that they are easily available to your customers by placing them at the front desk entrance or register, on your counter/bar tops or other high-traffic areas, and even distribute at your booth at events. The idea is to make the free condoms accessible to anyone who wants them, so put them in plain sight!
Please contact us with any questions and to confirm your commitment to become a condom distribution partner. Contact us at 323-930-8785.